I'm currently going through a Pinterest phase so when the post overview said that today's post was to be on Christmas Inspiration I thought what better opportunity than to create a Christmas Inspiration Pinterest board? Genius I know. As all my inspiration is on a Pinterest board this post is not going to have much body to it, but I would love you to go see the board!
Short but sweet in today's post, if you were wondering what you missed yesterday you can catch up with my December Glossybox post, and if you're excited for tomorrow's post I can reveal that it will be a roundup of my favourite Christmas Films!

I love pinterest! Just had a quick look at your board, gorgeous picks :)
ReplyDeleteX Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com
I'm not a huge Pinterest user but a Christmas theme sounds fab! :)
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise ☀
:)
x
I've really gotten into Pinterest lately after neglecting my account for a while xx
DeleteI haven't used pintrest in so long but I took a look at your board and it's lovely! Great picks!
ReplyDeleteSophie x | sophhskii.co.uk
Thank you very much xx
Delete