Eye Shadow x15 Cool Neutral / NARS Cosmetics sheer foundation, £30 / Maybelline face makeup / Nars cosmetic, £22 / NARS Cosmetics matte lip liner, £17 / Makeup / Collector's Edition Sculpting Set Real Techniques / Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Papaya Barry M / Gelly Nail Paint 35- Cotton / 301 flat contour Real Techniques
I've been thinking about starting a series of posts like this for a while so I thought I'd finally start them! I hope you enjoy seeing the things I'm wishing for!

I have a sample of the maybelline foundation and seems really good except it is a little to dark for me! I'm waiting until summer when I will hopefully be tanned!
ReplyDeleteAnna
www.its-annas-life.blogspot.co.uk
I hardly ever tan but hopefully this year will be the year I do so I can use up those foundations that are just a teeny bit too dark xx
DeleteLove the look of the Real Technique's set! I must try Sheer Glow foundation soon!
ReplyDeletexprincessjas | ♥
The RealTechniques set looks amazing! I have the setting brush but could really do with the contour brush and the fan brush!xx
DeleteI picked up the dream flawless foundation from America and I really didn't like using it ! The dispenser is very strange.
ReplyDeleteGreat post I would love some new RT brushes !
Alex oxox
http://www.champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk
Ah okay I'll read some more reviews before I decide to go out and get it, I had seen the dispenser and thought it was quite peculiar xx
DeleteThank you xx
ReplyDeleteI really want to buy the Maybelline and Nars foundations! I tried a sample of the Maybelline one and it feels amazing on the skin and I really liked the coverage too :)x
ReplyDeleteAlso, I’ve nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award so if you like writing posts like that you can check out the rules from my post here: Creative Blogger Award
Anu | My life as Anu | bloglovin
Aww thank you, I'll take a look at the post now!xx
Delete