I love Wintery nail polish almost as much as I love pastel colours for Spring. Lots of people like the dark purples, reds and blacks for Winter but I am one for glittery, snowy shades like the ones I'm going to show you today.
The first colour I like for Winter is the Ciate Chinchilla. It is a blue/grey shade, sort of like the sky in December at times, it is a neutral colour at the same time as being a bit different. A modern take on the nude nail. Next is the only dark colour in my selection: Sally Hansen Night Watch, a deep blue very Wintery, in my opinion. I love the brush on this, it's so wide and covers the nail in only a couple of applications.
The next three polishes are all top coats, the first being BarryM's Christmas Tree. This has holographic stars and glitter in silver, green and red. I love this for an accent nail nearer Christmas. One of my favourite top coats is the OPI Snow Globetrotter, this looks like snow. If I've got a dark nail I'll add Snow Globetrotter over the top to create a snowy night scene. Finally is a relatively new polish in my collection the gorgeous L'Oreal Diamond Carat top coat. This is pure glitter and it is wonderful, I love it on all my nails over a white base, so stunning!
So those are what will be on my nails this coming months, what about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading through the comments people leave, and try to reply to them all! So feel free to make my day and comment! :)
Or if you'd like to contact me directly you can tweet me @cosmeticblogger or email me at misscosmeticblogger@gmail.com