I love ice cream, Ben & Jerry's especially, and in summer I have even more of an excuse to treat myself. As what cools you down better than a bowl of ice cream? I love trying new flavours so I thought I would compile a list of my top 5 flavours.
- Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough - this is possibly the best flavour in existence, whoever had the genius ides of adding chocolate and cookie dough to vanilla ice cream is my hero.
- Purbeck Posh Toffee and Clotted Cream - I tried these whilst on holiday a few weeks ago and it was gorgeous, so creamy and yummy.
- Blood Orange - blood orange ice cream/sorbet is bright orange and is the most orangey tasting thing in the world. I tried this in Sicily when I went on an exchange trip and everyone on the trip tried this because it was just so good.
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Brownie - like Cookie Dough but chocolate ice cream with brownie pieces!
- Mint Choc Chip - a mixture of two flavours that work so well together.
So there are my favourites, what are yours, I need to try more!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading through the comments people leave, and try to reply to them all! So feel free to make my day and comment! :)
Or if you'd like to contact me directly you can tweet me @cosmeticblogger or email me at misscosmeticblogger@gmail.com