Last month I entered Emma, from HorsesFashionBeauty's, MAC giveaway to win a lipstick and lip liner of my choice and I was lucky enough to win! I thought I would show you which products I chose.
I've never tried a MAC lip liner so spent a while researching and going through reviews and eventually settled on Brick, one that I have seen used in many YouTube tutorials. It is a true red with a creamy consistency which allows smooth application.
The lipstick I chose has been on my wish list for so long now, it is Peach Blossom. A gorgeous nude, more pink toned than my favourite lipstick Hue. This is going to get so much use as it is beautiful on my skin tone.
What are your MAC favourites? What should be on my wish list next?




I've wanted to try Peach Blossom for a while now, it looks so pretty! x
ReplyDeleteJordan Alice
I am already in love with it xx
Delete