1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I went for a mix of gift ideas, there's beauty, flowers, afternoon tea and even a candle. Obviously there is the classic gift: chocolates, and I'm sure Thorntons or Hotel Chocolat would be more than happy to help there. I think for my mum I'm going to get a box of nice chocolates, nothing with nuts though, something from Lush, and maybe a couple of skincare bits! (She doesn't read my blog, so I can write this!) Out of the list above my favourite is probably the Afternoon Tea for Two and also the Fiorelli bag, it is gorgeous.
I hope this helps your shopping, and I hope your mums have a wonderful Mother's Day!

These are such lovely ideas! I always get really stuck as to what to buy my mum! I especially love #1 - they are gorgeous! :) x
ReplyDeleteJemma | jemmas-simple-life.com
I always love the pretty flower arrangements!xx
DeleteAfternoon Tea would be an amazing gift, for some reason I didn't think of that! GA Si is a beautiful perfume though x
ReplyDeleteTamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com
I'm sure most mothers would love afternoon tea, mine definitely would, sadly she already has GA Si xx
Delete