I love travel minis. If I'm honest I would happily have every beauty product in a miniature size because they just make life so much easier. So when my little brother got me the Soaper Heroes set at Christmas I almost jumped with joy because this contains five minis!
Firstly I love the Soap&Glory packaging, while I'm not usually a 'pink girl' I can make an exception when the products smell this good. Soaper Heroes contains five favourites: Original Pink body spray, Hand Food hand cream, The Righteous Butter body butter, Clean On Me shower gel and Flake Away body scrub.
Before this set, I'd never tried a Soap&Glory body mist, I usually forget to use one anyway but I have been using this a bit. It smells really really good and is perfect for throwing in my gym bag so I can always smell great. Hand Food hand cream has been a favourite of mine for a while but I recently had to throw my tube away because it was quite old, but I got a mini of it in this set and now I can start using it again! I have a big Clean On Me in my bathroom at the moment so I don't need to use this little one for a while but it will get used don't you worry! The Flake Away body scrub is probably, in my opinion, the best smelling Soap&Glory product I have ever tried. It's slightly fruity thanks to the peach seeds, it's also quite a gentle scrub, which I prefer, some feel like they're removing layers of skin but this just feels so nice, everyone should try this at least once. Finally in the set is The Righteous Butter, it's a thick, moisturising body butter, which I have tried before, I rarely use a body butter, I forget or don't have time but I am trying to use it.
Firstly I love the Soap&Glory packaging, while I'm not usually a 'pink girl' I can make an exception when the products smell this good. Soaper Heroes contains five favourites: Original Pink body spray, Hand Food hand cream, The Righteous Butter body butter, Clean On Me shower gel and Flake Away body scrub.
So there is what was in the set, I'm loving Soap&Glory at the moment, what else should I try?
I always hear nothing but great things about Soap & Glory!
ReplyDeleteI really want to try their Hand Food and their body scrub & butter:)
I'm www.sophierosee.co.uk if you want a read? :)
Hand Food is amazing for dry hands!xx
DeleteI love the hand cream, I managed to find a few in Boots the other day on sale so always check the clearance shelf!
ReplyDeleteOooh! I ususally check but sometimes I forget, I'll make sure to next time I'm in Boots. xx
DeleteIm loving S&G Products lately, the heel genius is amazing too!
ReplyDeleteEmmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin
I haven't come across Heel Genius yet, I'll have to look out for it!xx
DeleteI love soap and glory products! I got a set for Christmas too, it was the limited edition hamper and i love all the products in it <3
ReplyDelete<3
perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk
Oooh I remember that, it looked so nice!xx
Deletesuch a pretty set! the body scrub sounds so good (:
ReplyDeleteLife in Pastel
It's really good, not too gentle not too harsh!xx
DeleteSoap and Glory can never go wrong!
ReplyDeletelovely post,
Daizy from| www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com
I know! Their stuff is amazing!xx
Delete