So after months and months of waiting for the most raved about lip product, it's here, I mean finally here, in the UK! Lots of American/Canadian YouTubers have kept saying how amazing these are and I can now agree; They are amazing!!
I got three of the six; Pink Punch, Hydrate and Peach Kiss. I got all three from Boots as they had three for two. All together I paid £5.98 + p&p.
| Hydrate Smells Like Oranges Really Helps Cracked lips |
| Peach Kiss Smells Like Peach Leaves A Faint Orange Colour |
| Pink Punch Smells Like Tropical Fruit Leaves A Pink Colour |
MissCosmeticBlogger xoxo
@CosmeticBlogger
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading through the comments people leave, and try to reply to them all! So feel free to make my day and comment! :)
Or if you'd like to contact me directly you can tweet me @cosmeticblogger or email me at misscosmeticblogger@gmail.com