I decided to do a brand collective, mainly as I just realised how many MUA products I actually own! It ended up that I have over 20! I love seeing other people's one brand tutorials and collections so I thought, what the hell!
| Glitterball, Undress Me Too, Poptastic. I also own Undressed and Heaven and Earth but they had disappeared! |
| Pistachio Ice Cream, Constellation, Natural Days. |
| Matte Perfect Powder In Translucent, BB Cream Light |
![]() |
| Gel Liner In Underground, Trio In Pink Sorbet, Liners in Black and Auburn. |
![]() |
| Blush Perfection In Bittersweet, Mosaic Blush in English Rose, Blusher In Marshmallow |
![]() |
| Lipsticks In Shade 3, 13 and Juicy, Out There Lipgloss Candy Pink, Power Pout In Irreplaceable |
So there you have it my entire MUA collection, bar a few bits that didn't want to be found! Please comment the next brand you would like to see!
MissCosmeticBlogger xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading through the comments people leave, and try to reply to them all! So feel free to make my day and comment! :)
Or if you'd like to contact me directly you can tweet me @cosmeticblogger or email me at misscosmeticblogger@gmail.com