after I had s much fun last time i did a Brand Collective I thought it would be fun to do another, this one on Avon, as I have recently fallen in love with the brand. I have a rep who gives us a brochure every few weeks, its really hard not to buy anything which is why I have 19 all together!
| 24k Gold Strength and Speed Dry in Sprightly Mint |
| ColorTrend in Translucent |
| Double Ended Smudger Brushes and Angled Liner Brush. |
![]() |
| Eye Primer and SuperShock Gel Liner |
![]() |
| Eye Shadows in Golden Sand and Riviera Blue |
![]() |
| Eye Liners in Green, Sparkling Green, Teal, Purple and Flash |
![]() |
| Lipsticks in Pink Holiday, Rare Bling and Beige Star |
![]() |
| Eye Shadow Quad In Vivid Violet |
So there it is my Avon collection! Next up SEVENTEEN!
MissCosmeticBlogger xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading through the comments people leave, and try to reply to them all! So feel free to make my day and comment! :)
Or if you'd like to contact me directly you can tweet me @cosmeticblogger or email me at misscosmeticblogger@gmail.com