Summer is on its way! It has been sunny for the past week, not to mention the amazing heat, (I haven't burnt yet either! Bonus!) I was thinking about the colours I love for Summer and managed to pick out three nail polish shades which I think will be perfect!
First polish I chose was B.Quick One Coat Professional Finish polish in Persica. I have seen this colour in pretty much every single clothing shop I have been into for the past month. So I'm guessing it is this seasons colour, maybe/maybe not? The idea around this is that you don't need more than one coat so doing your nails becomes quick and stress free; you can definitely get away with just the one coat, however I prefer going with the two just so it is truly opaque! Without a top coat this lasts for a few days but will chip, with a top coat I imagine you could get five days wear maybe...
Next I chose Unicorn by Sinful Colors. I'm not someone who is a fan of the colour yellow to be perfectly honest, but this is growing on me. Unlike some yellows, (take Joe Harts kit against Italy,) Unicorn is not too bright, it's a pastel but not a pastel if you know what I mean. It's almost too bright to be a pastel but not bright enough to be a bright yellow! (Sorry, look at my rambling!) Anyways I am growing to like this colour and I am finding it very wearable and easy to match clothes too!
Finally we have BarryM's Blueberry Ice Cream, which I did mention in a disappointing products post but have since grown to like. It was in my disappointing products post as I found it took an age to dry, I have now found that the layers I was applying it in were too thick so have managed to overcome that problem! This is a nice bright blue that isn't too bright and is completely wearable. I can picture this looking good with a white top and denim shorts!
Sorry about the swatch quality, the nail wheels I bought were awful. Every single nail has dust, fibres and fluff on it and I physically cannot get it off so I'm having to just grin and bear it! I hope you like my Summer Nail Polish Picks, I'd love to know yours!


I love that coral colour - so pretty! x
ReplyDeleteI have totally fallen in love with it! :) xx
DeleteNever thought to look into the b.nail range, I will have to take a look - love the coral shade, great for summer :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/
They are such good quality B. really surprised me!xx
Delete