It's scary to think that after today there are only two more days left of Blogmas, which also means there are only two days left of 2014! A whole year has passed in a blink of an eye almost, cliched I know! Anyway, today's post is a roundup of the BigBlogmasProject!
My favourite posts by me:
- Day 1 - Winter Everyday Face
- Day 2 - Gifts For Her
- Day 12 - DIY Wrapping Paper
- Day 13 - December Glossybox
- Day 27 - What I Received
If you would like to see my Favourite Blogmas Blogger Posts I have written a separate post that you can take a look at! Short post today but my 2014 favourites will be up tomorrow for you to see!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading through the comments people leave, and try to reply to them all! So feel free to make my day and comment! :)
Or if you'd like to contact me directly you can tweet me @cosmeticblogger or email me at misscosmeticblogger@gmail.com