Ever since Makeup Revolution bounded onto the scene MUA or Makeup Academy have taken a backseat in the budget brand category. I was in need a blue eyeshadow so I popped into my local Superdrug to see if any brand did a single dark blue shadow and luckily MUA had one, and they may of also had a deal on which is why this haul is here for you to see today.
The deal was spend £6 and get an Radiant Undereye Concealer free. I got one of their Matte Eyeshadows in Midnight which is a dark but vibrant blue. The two eyeliners I picked out were Royal Blue and Snow White; Royal Blue is quite a violet blue and Snow White is a bright white for my waterline, (I do already own Snow White however it is in my SFX kit and not as white as it used to be.) I also got the Hide & Conceal stick concealer in Fair as I want to see if it will be light enough for me to highlight with, Kim K style! The last thing I picked up to get my total up to £6 was the Brow Define Tinted Brow Mascara in Fair which I have a feeling will be reaaally warm toned and make my brows ginger, but I thought it was worth a go.
There was a choice of three Radiant Undereye Concealers and I went for Luminous which seemed to be the lightest out of the three. After swatching this I can't say I'm particularly impressed, light reflective particles are one thing but this has full on glitter throughout so I might be able to find a use for this in a FX or Halloween look as a highlight maybe.
A couple of the new MUA new releases such as the Luxe Whipped Velvet lip products so fingers crossed they will be making their way into stores!


The eyeshadow looks like such a gorgeous colour! I can never get away with blue >.< X
ReplyDeleteamyslittleweb
That blue eyeliner is stunning! Xx
ReplyDelete