Summer is undoubtedly my favourite season, so I thought I would share my top 5 loves, I have so many more but 5 is a nice amount to whittle it down to!
- My Hair Gets LighterI love my hair colour: it's a golden blonde which lightens in sunshine so the summer sun makes it go white blonde sometimes.
- Everyone Seems HappierNow whether this is true or not is yet to be proved, but I find that everyone gets along better. Sunshine always brings smiles and smiling is contagious!
- Summer Makeup CollectionsHave you seen the latest collections? They are so so pretty, MAC, Clarins, Dior, you name it they have summer collections.
- No Makeup DaysWho needs makeup in summer? Let your natural skin shine, glowing tans and gorgeous beaches.
- BBQ's
I love smelling the first BBQ's of summer, they are how I know summer has begun. The smell of cooking/burning of sausages and burgers twinned with onions and bread rolls. Nothing says summer more than that!
So there is what I love about summer, but what do you love?

BBQ's are my favourite - I just love the food! Also love how everyone is so much happier in the summer and when the sun is shining :D xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
I love summer makeup, all the oranges and corals are so pretty! I agree with you that everyone seems happier!
ReplyDeleteHannah | Rated In Beauty