NYX Wishlist

Saturday, 31 October 2015
NYX Wishlist



NYX fragrance / NYX beauty product / NYX beauty product / NYX beauty product / NYX beauty product / NYX beauty product / NYX beauty product / NYX beauty product / NYX beauty product / Nyx makeup / NYX foundation / Nyx makeup / NYX eyeliner / Nyx lipstick

Finally there are UK stockists of NYX! Not one, but two: both FeelUnique and Boots will send you a package full of all the NYX goodies you could desire. I have only tried one product from NYX so far and I loved it, (it was a Mega Shine Lipgloss.) I'm saving up for more products and here are the ones I want currently!


What are your NYX favourites, any I should try?


4 comments:

  1. The Nyx Tame and Frame is an amazing product! Great list!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll be able to try it soon xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely wish list. Not tried nyx for ages. Will have to try some of these out
    Carrieanne xx
    Www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered some of the lip creams and I'm so excited!xx

      Delete

I love reading through the comments people leave, and try to reply to them all! So feel free to make my day and comment! :)

Or if you'd like to contact me directly you can tweet me @cosmeticblogger or email me at misscosmeticblogger@gmail.com