Top / T shirt / Tianna Box Pleat Colour Pop Skater Skirt / Louisa Ladder Side Bodysuit / Adidas logo sportswear / Legging / Hayley High Waisted Distressed Mom Shorts / Sneaker / H&M ballerina shoes / H M high top sneaker / H&M white shoes / Gold bangle / Earrings / Topshop layered necklace, £14 / Hair accessory / Hat / Belt / Zara Piqué Jacket, £58 / White Poofy Tutu
I am a Swiftie, there is no denying that, and the other day I was browsing Pinterest for cheerleader inspiration and I saw that people had made the outfit from Taylor's 'Shake It Off' music video. I thought what an amazing idea! I then proceeded to find my favourite outfits of hers, from not only Shake It Off but also Bad Blood that I thought would be great for Halloween costumes. I hope you like my picks! Let me know which is your favourite.
Sleeveless vest / White cape coat / AX Paris white summer romper / Black jump suit / Petite Rosina Zip Front A Line Skirt / Fishnet hosiery / Black stretch boots / Gold triangle earrings / Beauty product / Buy Karrimor Womens Alaska Weathertite Snow Boots White at MandM... / Mya Chain Trim High Waist Ponte Knicker Shorts at boohoo.com / Elise Elastic Back Knee High Boot at boohoo.com / Eliza Double Gusset Round Toe Boot at boohoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading through the comments people leave, and try to reply to them all! So feel free to make my day and comment! :)
Or if you'd like to contact me directly you can tweet me @cosmeticblogger or email me at misscosmeticblogger@gmail.com